1. Regular attendance is compulsory. Absentee student must submit leave form duly signed by the parent (Father). 85% attendance is a must.
2. Three Signatures of Parents/Guardians on a notarized affidavit must be submitted at the time admission/registration.
3. The Parents/Guardians must be available on mobile, Land Line during school hours in case of an emergency.
4. The change of Residential Address or Telephone Numbers must be intimated to school office immediately.
5. Parents must attend monthly Parent Teacher meet as and when organized.
6. No Student will be allowed to attend coaching classes during school hours.
7. Prescribed School Uniform must be immaculate and proper.
8. The students must maintain punctuality.
9. Academic excellence must be maintained. Every cycle test must be given.
10. No Books other than NCERT will be allowed in the class rooms.
11. Tampering with school property or furniture, indiscipline in classes, rowdy behaviour with fellow students and misconduct with teachers would not be tolerated. In case of misconduct, the student will be immediately rusticated from School rolls with no chance of explanation.
12. The regular attendance must not be treated in ambiguity. The students must attend the school every day. Two/Three day’s attendance and two/three days off in a week will be treated as irregular attendance and warning will be issued accordingly.
13. For attendance in classes : First warning to the Parent in writing will be issued after 30 days in case of irregular attendance. If a student still remains irregular, Second warning will be issued after 15 days. In case the student does not attend the school even after the second warning, the student’s name will struck off from the school rolls without any prior information to the Parent to and the CBSE will be informed as per the norms.
14. No student will be allowed to leave school during school hours on his/her own. Incase of any emergency in the family, the mother or father will personally come and collect the student. Nobody else, be it a real Uncle/Aunt/cousin would be allowed to take the students. Parent must produce ID card even I emergency.
15. No Students will be allowed to bring scooter, Motor cycles in the school premises (they being not eligible for driving license).
16. No mobile should be given to the students. If found on person, it will be confiscated and shall not be returned.
17. The student must not wear jewellery.
18. The Girls student must maintain a proper decorum in dress code.
19. Parents will submit a notarized affidavit at the time of admission for the compliance a above norms. Stating that the parent/guardins has read the above nouns and has no objection to any of the above.